JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a new in box Smith & Wesson 640(-3) .357 magnum revolver. [LINK to S&W website description] I also have a box of 158 gr JSP Federal that will go along with it.
  • Stainless steel frame, barrel and cylinder
  • Black Blade Front Sight and Fixed Rear Sight
  • Snag-Free enclosed hammer
  • Rated for continuous +P Use
Picked it up 3-4 months ago because I thought I wanted a short-barreled enclosed-hammer revolver but decided after the fact that I really didn't... Never shot it.
Comes with the box and papers (please take note of the pic with the SKU - I cut the SKU out because I typically don't keep carboard boxes, but thought better of it and taped it back on... yeah, I'm a moron...).

Paid $800 for the .357 and $40 for the ammo. I'll take the hit to move it, priced to sell at $640 OBO. Transfer at Tigard Pawn (I have a brief window where I'll be in Salem on Thursday and could transfer at Tick Licker then as well), buyer pays transfer fee.

Please feel free to message me with any questions and thanks in advance for the interest!

IMG_4042.jpg IMG_4043.jpg IMG_4041.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Folks, this is a decent deal on an essentially new all steel J-frame. These do go for $700-close to 800 bucks all day. The steel centennial j frames are tough as nails and handy to have around. I have no relation to the seller- just wish I had the funds to purchase. To the OP -good luck with the sale.
Mike

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.