JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$25
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a huge box of handgun
magazines I'm trying to go through and get rid of. This was in there. 99% sure this is for a USP 45. 12 rds 45acp. Seems to be un great condition

$25 located in North Portland
No trades or shipping please.

20230913_182846.jpg 20230913_182842.jpg 20230913_182835.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'd like it but not sure when I will be that far north of Oregon City next. Where exactly are you? You say north Portland but your profile says Beaverton

I'd like it but not sure when I will be that far north of Oregon City next. Where exactly are you? You say north Portland but your profile says Beaverton
I work near the cableas in Tualatin most weekdays until about 2-3pm if that's easier. Need to update my profile. Thanks for the reminder. Moved from beaverton to North Portland off I5 and Lombard

I work near the cableas in Tualatin most weekdays until about 2-3pm if that's easier. Need to update my profile. Thanks for the reminder. Moved from beaverton to North Portland off I5 and Lombard
Gotcha, thanks for that clarification. Let me see what is going on Friday. I am supposed to pick my car up from the shop so I haven't planned anything until I have my wheels back. Will I be able to get in touch with you on here Friday morning?

Also, you said "huge box of handgun magazines" What else do you have? Anything for Walther?

Gotcha, thanks for that clarification. Let me see what is going on Friday. I am supposed to pick my car up from the shop so I haven't planned anything until I have my wheels back. Will I be able to get in touch with you on here Friday morning?

Also, you said "huge box of handgun magazines" What else do you have? Anything for Walther?
Yeah shoot me. PM and we can exchange numbers and I'll see what I got. I for sure have a ppq mag. Maybe more.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top