JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Hi-Point
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Sumner
State
Washington
***SOLD PENDING FUNDS ***

Hey all! I'm downsizing my odd rifle calibers, so my last impulse buy is on the chopping block. I bought the rifle 2nd hand, bought the stock kit and extended mags new. The stock is pretty neat - the safety is similar to the one on a FN PS90, and the mag release is a push-button accessible by the trigger finger. Controls are ambidextrous, and the shell deflector should enable lefty shooters to use it without getting a face full of hot brass. Reduces the overall length of the HiPoint down to 27.5", and IMO makes the controls & general handling quite a bit easier. I've put about 200rds through it so far, and only used a couple of the mags.

Comes with the Hightower Armory bullpup stock, original HiPoint stock, Knights Armament VFG, 5x 20rd RedBall mags, 3x 10rd HiPoint mags, and some off-brand BUIS.

Looking to get $650 out of this, which is less than what I've invested so far (rifle = $280 + transfer, bullpup stock = $250 + s/h, 5x hicap mags = $150 + s/h). Open to trades +/- cash. Mainly interested in the items listed below, but always willing to consider other offers. Will also consider selling/trading the bullpup stock separately, but would prefer to sell/trade as a package. Transfer is required, and will be at the buyer's expense unless otherwise negotiated. Happy to provide additional pics upon request.

Trade Interests
- Pistols in 9mm, 380, 45, or .22
- A KelTec CP33 or PLR16
- 12ga defense-length shotguns, especially KSG, KS7, bullpups, or shockwave-types.
- Bullpup rifles in general
- CZ Scorpion or MP5 clone pistols
- KelTec SU16s
- AR 5.56 pistol uppers
- 80% pistol and rifle receivers, jigs, and kits (poly80 G17 / G19 preferred)
- MP5 flats & jigs
- A Steyr AUG or MSAR optic (either 1.5x or 3x)
- Prism optics up to 3x magnification
- Vertx Commuter 2.0 or Commuter XL 2.0 sling bags
- A SBM4 brace kit for a Mossberg Shockwave 12ga
- A buffer tube for an SBPDW

20200829_135711.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.