JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***The 3914 is SPF.***

I have more small 9mm handguns than I need, and I need funds for some other gun purchases. So this little guy is up for sale...

Smith and Wesson 3914 -The 3914 is the black finished version of the 3913. This one is in excellent mechanical condition. The trigger is smooth in both DA and SA modes, and the safety/decocker action is also very smooth. The gun has some holster wear on the high points, but the finish is still in very nice condition. Included with the gun are:
- Four S&W 8-rd magazines (one flat baseplate, three hooked baseplates)
- Two OEM grips (one in like-new condition, the other with slight wear)
- On set of Hogue rubber grips
- Milt Sparks Versa Max II - Made for the SIG 239, but it fits the 3914 perfectly. Cordovan color. Includes leather belt loops and the plastic clips.

Price: $575 FTF for everything listed, $450 for everything minus the holster, or $400 for the gun with two mags only, no holster or extra grips. Shipping (FFL to FFL) will be $35 extra.

Trade options: 1911's; .357 Marlin lever-action rifle; 3" .357 K-frames; 3" SP101; 3 or 4" GP100; Hammerless/shrouded, no-lock J-frames; Glock 19; S&W M&P9c; other interesting handguns.

Thanks for looking.

TMann

View attachment 205803
View attachment 205804
View attachment 205805
View attachment 205806
View attachment 205807
View attachment 205808
View attachment 205809