JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Kimber
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Price: See below, no trades. Cash Only, no paypal etc.
FFL Transfers:
Washington Residents- If you transfer at Limitless America, I will pay the transfer fee
Oregon Residents - If you transfer at my FFL in Wood Village, OR. It will be $20/ea to cover OSP and processing fee
Any other FFL transfer, buyer pays transfer

I have 2 Kimber Micro9's. One both have black frames and slides with stainless barrels. The grips are crimson trace laser, one being OD green and the other being FDE. I do not believe they make these exact models anymore and I purchased them about 6 years ago. The one time my wife to SHOT show with me, she thought it'd be cool to get a matching set of concealed carry guns. But my wife never carries or shoots her, so I'm selling it to fund another gun. So both have less than 50rds through them

I have one Veddar OWD holster and one Veddar IWD Holster. First person who buys, get their choice, second person to buy gets which ever is left. Additionally, I have the 2 Kimber branded gray soft pistol cases they shipped with (not photographed).

I have a total of 1x 6rd (wife lost the second one), 2x 7rd, and 4x 9rd magazines.

They both show some holster wear, however the green one has more holster wear. To offset this, I will include the extra mag with the green one.
OD Green - 1x 6rd, 1x 7rd, 2x 9rd
FDE - 1x 7rd, 2x 9rd

I am selling each for $450 with associated mags, kimber soft case, and first come first serve on choice of holster. If you buy package deal, I do both for $760. Bundle this with my FFL offer, I think this is a fair price. Please let me know, if you have any questions

kimber.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service