JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1350
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Tumwater
State
Washington
Zip Code
Here's an exceptionally nice example of a Marlin 1894 "PG", pistol grip, lever action rifle. The pistol grip model is much more scarce and desirable compared to the straight grip variety. It's equipped with a JM marked 20" barrel that shoots 44 magnum or 44 special ammo. The original front and rear sights along with the sight hood and buttpad are still in place. There is an easily removable scope rail mounted on top of the receiver. Take a look at the pics to see just how pristine this rifle is. I do not have the original box or paperwork, just the rifle.

Sold pending funds $1350 with local pick up in the Olympia, WA area. Will ship to your FFL for $50. I will be travelling to Corvallis in the next week or so and could meet along I-5 at your local dealer. Payable via cash, bank check or USPS postal money order(preferred when shipping).

IMG_4623.jpg IMG_4625.jpg IMG_4626.jpg IMG_4627.jpg IMG_4628.jpg IMG_4630.jpg IMG_4631.jpg IMG_4632.jpg IMG_4633.jpg IMG_4634.jpg IMG_4635.jpg IMG_4636.jpg IMG_4638.jpg IMG_4639.jpg IMG_4640.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.