JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Crimson Trace
City
Oak Harbor
State
Washington
Zip Code
"SPF - SOLD PENDING FUNDS"

I have a set of CRIMSON - TRACE "Laser Grips" for S&W J-Frame Revolvers. They are "Like New" as they were only used once, and then removed and put in the safe !! I'll even include New Batteries !!

LG-405 Lasergrips® for Smith & Wesson J-Frame Round Butt (Compact Grip) | CrimsonTrace

The LG-405 laser sight is the latest design in Lasergrips® for the wildly popular Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolver line. Featuring a front activated laser that is engaged instinctively when the revolver is held in a natural shooting grip, the LG-405 laser sight is manufactured with a rubber overmold material over a polymer base. In addition to the enhanced sighting provided by Crimson Trace® Lasergrips, the LG-405 also features an innovative air pocket on top of the backstrap that effectively reduces felt recoil up to 30%. The LG-405 on a J-Frame is ideal for deep concealment.

RETAIL PRICE = $374.99------ MY PRICE = $150.00 / OBO !!

Send me a PM if interested !!

lg405p20-beauty.jpg P1110539.JPG P1110544.JPG P1110548.JPG lg-405_p20_classic_web_3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top