JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for a new home for my sisters first purse-pistol. She has since graduated to advanced skill level and caliber. As stated this is a Beretta 950B in 25ACP,included are (1) magazine and (1) 50rd box of ammo (commercial brass)These are the ones with the tip-up barrels,I allways liked the way they look in movies when they check for loaded chamber. I would keep it if it were .22 LR for my son but don't have any needs for a .25 This is not a safe-queen but is in overall good shape. There is some funk/marring at the rear of the slide but other than that still holds its blueing. I test fired and cleaned/inspected with no issues. This is a great little carry-gun/backup/starter. I think I priced it reasonably at the $200 price with the ammo included but feel free to rattle the can. You never know. She is only interested in cash so no trades. Local FTF to OR residents and I would rather not go through the interstate shipping bit for those of you elsewhere. Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me with any questions.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.