JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RainbowBob

Ok we start with round a square steel plates from 6" rounds to 12" rounds as weel as 18"x12" steel plates some plate racks and silouette { dont think I spelled that right but } . We set up 5 stages with a 5 shot target array on each stage, target array maybe 5 individaul targets or all on 1 target or any thing in between. We shoot each stage 5 times and when finished we throw out the slowest time add up the rest and thats your time for that stage. Come on out this weekend and give it a try or just watch if you like .. Will

What is the schedule for the event (days/times)?? I may be able to swing by in the afternoon to watch for a bit... assuming there's still something to see. :s0155:

We have thye match the 3rd Sunday of each month start time is 10am and goes until we finished usually 1-4pm just depends on the # of people and the corse of fire. if you make it buy sunday just ask any of the guys for me "Will"

I know Ive said this before but this is a very Kid freindly match bring you kids out to shoot they will have fun heck its a friendly match for eveyone :s0155::s0155:

Dang, I'm going out of town the day before for the week, otherwise I would come check it out. I'll definitely be there for April's, the 19th right? I have a buddy coming into town that weekend too, which will be perfect.

Dang, I'm going out of town the day before for the week, otherwise I would come check it out. I'll definitely be there for April's, the 19th right? I have a buddy coming into town that weekend too, which will be perfect.

Yes it will be the 19th of April

We are also having a make up match March 22 , becouse the Decmber match was called off

well the misses and myself came out and took a look around. raining like a b@#*h... stood around for a bit ask a couple of guys about some more info and they pointed to a big guy that looked a bit busy trying to get done shooting, and really didn't want to bother anyone...:s0155::s0155::s0155: maybe I'll come back on a day when it's nicer, and everyone isn't hiding under the ez-ups...:s0112::s0112::s0112:

Is there going to be a speed steel match on the 20th of this month? If so, what time does it usually start? Also, is there any reason I might need more than two magazines per gun?

Thanks,
Alpental

Well I have been away form this forum for some time but Im getting back into the swing of things and wanted to refresh this thread .. Im still running the match and June 19 will be our next match hopefully some of you can make it out to do some shotting with us.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews