JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Elma
State
Washington
With dual holsters for S&W revolver in 38/357.
Are there any that's better and any to shy away from?
Let me know what you have please, I have a list for trades (mostly AR platform, reloading tools & components).

Thanks ;)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This is what I have. No speed loaders though in the pouches.

belt.jpg belt1.jpg belt2.jpg belt3.jpg belt4.jpg

As far as which are best, the Safariland Comp is generally what's used in speedshooting competitions that don't use moonclips. The SpeedBeez loaders might be #2. There's also a Jetloader, all three of these work by a straight push. The HK ones, you have to line it up, and then twist the knob, so the cylinder needs to be kept from rotating. They're less expensive, but a bit more fiddly to operate at speed.

As far as which are best, the Safariland Comp is generally what's used in speedshooting competitions that don't use moonclips. The SpeedBeez loaders might be #2. There's also a Jetloader, all three of these work by a straight push. The HK ones, you have to line it up, and then twist the knob, so the cylinder needs to be kept from rotating. They're less expensive, but a bit more fiddly to operate at speed.
I'm new to revolvers so thanks for the advice. Even if I don't like them $20 for 2 wasn't a bad price to try them out

I have an HKS loader for my .22 revolver. For the type of competition I intend to use it for, speed isn't much of an issue on reloads. ( Just not wanting to load 9 rounds one at a time in the shooter's box, between strings!) They are available everywhere, it seems, and the price is good. Also, they are available for some really obscure revolvers, like an H&R 939. If one is doing Steel Challenge/Speed Steel competitions, or just having fun at the range, I don't know if the expense of the faster loaders is worthwhile. For ICORE, or IDPA, might be worth it. For USPSA, forget speedloaders, you need moonclips. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.