JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Franchi
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Jblm
State
Washington
I figure that this is a long shot however, I'm looking to buy or trade for a Franchi SPAS-12. I have a few items, so if you have one and there is something you might be looking for yourself. Please it doesn't hurt to ask… One with the tail hook is ideal but that's not a deal breaker as long as it functions like it should.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I figure that this is a long shot however, I'm looking to buy or trade for a Franchi SPAS-12. I have a few items, so if you have one and there is something you might be looking for yourself. Please it doesn't hurt to ask… One with the tail hook is ideal but that's not a deal breaker as long as it functions like it should.
Good morning, I have a NIB Spas 12 & Spas 15. I bought them BOTH brand new in the late 80's.

I also have a Spas-12 with hook and original paperwork but no box…It was a find at an estate sale. Hit me up with an offer because my current buyer is dragging heels and I'm open to offers

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.