JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sell is Spartan Body Armor AR500 Set 2 Plates. This is level III rated and has never been carried. Size is 10"x12". One plate is single curved and one is flat. This armor is coated to reduce bullet spalling upon impact. Both plates are in the shooters cut.

Plates like these MSRP at $183.74 for a 2. These are selling for $125.00.
I will ship priority mail for $14.35

It is important to remember that nothing is "bulletproof". Body armor is only bullet resistant, and if a bullet strikes you there is always a risk you will be injured or killed. I will only ship to states where Body Armor is allowed, please know your local and federal laws prior to purchasing. Residents of Connecticut are prohibited from buying Body Armor on line. I will not ship too Connecticut, please don't bid if you live there. By making a purchase of this Body Armor you agree that you:
  • Are 18 years or older.
  • Are a Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident of the United States.
  • Have no felony convictions.
  • Are legally allowed to purchase and use the item in your state.
  • Agree to these Terms and Conditions.
  • Are not involved with criminal organizations and are only purchasing for lawful purposes.
  • Are not purchasing the item on behalf of someone else in order to avoid complying to these Terms and Conditions.
  • Ensure that your ballistic panels are properly inserted and installed. I must always remind the purchaser to NEVER TEST BODY ARMOR ON A PERSON!

IMG_4725.jpg IMG_4726.jpg IMG_4728.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top