JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sometimes you have to go back to the days of your youth! Growing up very poor in the SE corner of Oklahoma as a boy in the 70's, my dad fed us a lot of Spam and Bologna. He called it the poor mans steak.:cool: Anyway, I got my day started with some delicious fried Spam, lettuce, tomato, pickles, cheese and good ole Mayo sammiches. Chased with coffee and Classic Lays! Can you say, "Uuuuummmm Good!"

thumbnail_IMG_0328.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0329.jpg

Sometimes you have to go back to the days of your youth! Growing up very poor in the SE corner of Oklahoma as a boy in the 70's, my dad fed us a lot of Spam and Bologna. He called it the poor mans steak.:cool: Anyway, I got my day started with some delicious fried Spam, lettuce, tomato, pickles, cheese and good ole Mayo sammiches. Chased with coffee and Classic Lays! Can you say, "Uuuuummmm Good!"

View attachment 759090 View attachment 759091

Had a lot Bologna sandwiches growing up. I went friend's house and his mom introduced me fried Bologna. It was greasy but very tasty.

I think we have multiple SPAM threads, but remember if you stockpile it, protect it.

Spam theft is a real problem.

iu

" I've heard of some guns a couple of times," said Tina Yamaki, president of Retail Merchants of Hawaii. "

fault%2Ffiles%2Ffield%2Fimage%2Fspam%2520varieties.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top