JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ALL SOLD

This is the same ammo I've had on here in the past. Everytime I post it, either no one's interested, the buyer backs out, or I change my mind and decide to hang on to it longer just in case I find a good deal on another garand. More than likely that's not going to happen though, and I'm (hopefully) moving soon and would just assume have money to carry than a bunch of heavy ammo, so here it is again.

it's all greek HXP, non corrosive, reloadable (if you remove crimped primers)
1 can of 192rds packed in 8rd enbloc clips. $95
3 cans of 240rds packed in 20rd boxes. $115 each

CMP just got more in, and their new prices are $96 and $120 (not counting shipping), so the prices are firm.

FTF in the winston/roseburg area ONLY

bump, and price reduction to $85 for the 192rd can, and $105 each for the 240rd cans

I'm moving in three weeks and don't want to have carry all this heavy crap again...and I also bought three guns yesterday that I probably shouldn't have.

still looking for trades too:
DA ruger or S&W .357, .223/.308/.300WM/.270, etc

Looking for FTF near Winston only (9 miles south of Roseburg). I'm not willing to deliver it anywhere, and I don't plan on heading north anytime soon either (and there's already several people who have first dibs on it if I do).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.