JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I did do a search on this on the forums and no relevant results.

You've probably seen these out there - basically a shroud around a muzzle brake, that is meant to redirect the sound forward.

Seems redundant to me.

First, the muzzle brake portion of it would not be a brake anymore since the gasses would be directed forward along with the sound, making it no better than a barrel without the brake?

Second, how is the sound with these any different than a plain muzzle on a barrel??

I am all for reducing the sound bak towards the shooter and to the sides, but I don't see this as any different from a plain muzzle on a barrel - possible worse with regards to flash from what I have seen.

Seems to be a gimmick that everybody and their dogs are now making.

Thoughts??

I've got a Levang Linear mounted on a 16" carbine barrel, but after watching this video, I would have bought a Claymore instead.

Last Edited:
Seems to me the name "flaming pig" does not infer it to be a flash hider...
Actually, the Noveski is a copy of the Bulgarian Krinkov 4-pc flashider. I have a Bulgy fitted to my Tavor and it is super efficient ant reducing recoil and redirecting the report forward. I also have one on my nasty little 6" bbl AK pistol. Without the FH it will send out a 2-3' flash, with it there is nothing.

They look big and bulky. I think I'd just go for a break that had the forward facing ports.

51qAssR5zL_zps9noa0bbr.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top