JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Price drop from $1100 to $800 obo. Got something to trade? Make me an offer ;) Firearm Trades updated also. Time for it to go. If don't get any bites here it's off to craigslist.t
Here's what I have

Sony HDR-HC1
Bought it from Best Buy a few years ago for our trip to Germany. Worked great but just collecting dust now. Paid $1799 for it new. Obviously not worth that much now. Here's an Amazon link for the sales pitch and specs...
Amazon.com: Sony HDR-HC1 2.8MP High Definition MiniDV Camcorder w/10x Optical Zoom: Camera & Photo

I also added 2 batteries to it for backup. One is a Sony NP-QM71D <broken link removed>

And the other was the same as the OEM one, a Sony NP-FM50 (there's 2 of these total) <broken link removed>

I also picked up a nice Sony tripod for it that has remote controls in the handle. Sony VCT-D580RM <broken link removed>

I also added a nice Tamrac carry system to it, Tamrac System 6 5606 <broken link removed>

And a video light, Sony HVL-HL1 <broken link removed>

Also a Tiffen Neutral Density .6 filter lens <broken link removed>

The camera does pictures as well but it's focus is HD video, it comes with 3 Memory Stick storage cards 2 X 16mb, 1 X 256mb

As you can tell from the pics I have duplicates of the remotes, lens covers and most cabling. I had it setup tp view in two locations. It has had one summer of use. Absolutley no problems, 100% operational. By the time I was done getting the setup put together I was in it over $2500. Obviously not worth that much in todays money.

Looking to get (was $1100, now $800 obo) cash. Other things I'm on the hunt for is a Savage model 24, preffereable the 22lr over 410 combination. Also in the market for a nice home defense shotgun. And a compact/subcompact 9mm.

If your interested and want to talk specifics you can call me at 360-six o nine-3447.

Here are some pics...

13111062.jpg

13111063.jpg

13111065.jpg

13111066.jpg

13111067.jpg

13111068.jpg

13111070.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top