JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$125
City
Graham
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have 16 each one pound, 4 each half pound and 1 each two pound Sonic Boom exploding targets. I think they retail for around $6 per pound before tax or shipping, so how about $125 for the lot or trade.

Trades that I'm looking for are us silver currency or silver bullion and ammo in the following calibers: 22 wmr , 223 , 5.56 , 38 special , 40 s&w , 357 mag , 45 acp , 44 rem mag , 243 wssm , 270 wsm , 300 wsm , 308 win, 410 bird / buck / slug or 12 gauge waterfowl ammo.

15999700933977622273038480303603.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
No sorry, a little too far south for me.
Tried to PM, but shows your box full... Understand not wanting to come down to Longview. I live in Cathlamet so looks like we're about 2.5 hours apart. Weird thing is I posted that early Feb, but it shows as posted on Sunday. Not sure what happened there. Anyway, I work rotations out on a ship so now won't be back until late May, so I'll revisit then and if you still have them, maybe I can talk the wife into a road trip and I'll head your direction and meet somewhere up there. Thanks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top