JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a bin-full of stuff from someone that they identified as all gun-related. Most was, some was not. I was able to indentify 98% of it, but I am left with a few things. Of course, I have ideas on most, but I am looking for more specific information, hopefully.

My best guess on the first tool is that it is simply to meausure the bores of shotguns? If I am correcty, any idea of brand or any other info?

Second, we have a sling. I am guessing it is some sort of military sling. Any specifics?

Third item, I really don't know. A small (approx 3") metal flask with two sides labeled W and H. I'm guessing some sort of powder flask, but I have no idea. Came to me in pouch shown above.

Fourth item is a a miniature grim reaper sicle?? No, it is not sharp. Seems to be a tool specific for some purpose.

Fifth is obviously a gun-cleaning kit. Not sure for what gun. Seems like I may have seen one somewhat similar to this with an SKS before?

And, lastly, we have an ammo/magazine pouch of some sort. I just can't figure what would really fit into it. Seems too big for speed loaders and too small for any sort of magazine that I can think of.

I know there are some people out there who have a LOT more experience than I do. ANY information would be appreciated. Value, vintage, manufacturer, guesses...???

(If you click, thumbnails should enlarge.)

Thank you!

th_P1110230.jpg th_P1110232.jpg

The sling, ammo pouch and cleaning kit look exactly like the stuff that came with the Russian SKS I bought back in 1995. It was one of them factory refurbished so everything came new in the box. No idea on the other stuff.
Mike

The first "cross" is a SKB choke tube wrench and the second set of goods is from a Mosin Nagant
Sling,lube /solvent can,bore light from wherever,cleaning kit and stripper pole,er,er stripper clip holster.

Your lower pic won't enlarge for me. I was jst going through an old box of stuff in my fathers basement and amongst the ancient ammo, bullet mold, stripper clips, there was a tube similar to the tube in your pic. Caps threaded to the inside on both ends, in one end is a string used for cleaning and the cap on the other end has a wire with a hooked end on it.

??

Mike

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews