JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Each dot represents a terror attack. Notice anything?
upload_2017-6-4_19-50-2-jpeg.367931.jpg
Europe has acne

C'mon guys....All Muslims are not the same:
-Radical Muslims want to blow us up or behead us.
-Moderate Muslims want Radical Muslims to blow up or behead us for them.
-Many Muslims are tolerant though, and really don't care who kills us or how we die.

Last Edited:
It must be just grand having other EU member nations telling you what firearms you can and can't own.
E

Not only that, but EU nations, NATO, the UN and other countries seem to like to inject their opinion on what guns Americans should be allowed to own - which usually means, none. Way too many people in this world that have their collective tongues up the collective backsides of government agencies. Unbelievable this world is functioning at all.

I somehow hear a twisted version of nasty Pelosi's narrative,,,
"Since we can't really vet them, we have to let them in so we can tell which ones are radicalized" :mad:
Sounds a lot like that to me too.

And my response is "Here, drink this water. It's only 7% poison. The rest is pure, clean drinking water that wouldn't harm anyone. Water is the Drink of Peace. It won't kill you right away. It could take days! Only water haters would refuse it. You're not Aquaphobic are you? Drink it or you're a bad person!"

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top