JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The last paragraph is instructive.

The Czech government response when these new EU policies go into effect will be indicative of its real intent.

The country of Poland has shut there boarders down to all immigrants and they do not have the same problem the rest of Europe has. No attacks or crime. Poland has there chit together.

Maybe SO Alexx1401, I tend to think it's about time some In THE USA Woke the Hell up. Further, The Almost,,, Human Lawmakers who slip in to the lawmaker robes in the middle of the night to make unconstitutional Laws to take OUR GUNS on a WHIM Should Be KNOWN as THE TERRORISTS and Dealt with as such. Come On President TRUMP, make a law so that Patriots can remove Terrorists from office? OH That Genuine Law already EXISTS!! IN Our OATH to protect and defend the USC from Terrorists Both Foreign and DOMESTIC.

the Czechs should re-name S&B ammo to SMB ammo... if i were them i definitely would tell the EU to suck it.

wtf is it gonna take for the europeans to open up their eyes. i guess its not my problem as much as asking when anti-gun, anti- constitution americans going to open their eyes. guns are the reason we have our rights.

The country of Poland has shut there boarders down to all immigrants and they do not have the same problem the rest of Europe has. No attacks or crime. Poland has there chit together.

Each dot represents a terror attack. Notice anything?
upload_2017-6-4_19-50-2.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top