JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like the title says, .44mag, 4 5/8 barrel. Awesome gun, had a trigger job at some point and has been polished so it looks like nickel. Also has a Belt Mountain base pin. It's my cowboy action backup gun but recent back surgery forces sale. I don't have the original grips. The current grips have been fitted on the front edges to keep them from digging into the hand with heavy loads but still need to be re stained. I believe I have a Pachmayer rubber grip that can go with it. It also comes with a Triple K cowboy style holster if you want it.

I'd like to to get $475 Obo. As far as trades go, I would take a part trade. I really miss the P64 I sold a while back and wouldn't mind another one or maybe a Makarov or CZ 82. Would also like some 9x18 or 9x19 ammo, AK 47 mags and ammo, a horizontal shoulder rig for a 4in N frame or a Tyler T grip or boot style grips for a square butt J frame.

I'm a little limited in how far I can travel right now because of the surgery, I'm not supposed to spend a lot of time in the car but I will be in Federal Way either this coming weekend or the following weekend, so I could meet down there or on the way. I may get my brother to drive me down to Cabelas while I'm down there too.

I have more pics too if anyone wants some close ups.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.