JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a aero precision (manufactured in tacoma wa) AR15 for sale!

The specs go a little something like this:
Complete upper was purchased from Surplus Ammo in Lakewood WA complete and test fired by them.

<broken link removed>
Its the same Complete upper shown in that link EXCEPT a better barrel. They stopped offering the package i bought just a couple days ago.

The SS match barrel is produced by black hole weaponry in WA and is extremely accurate and the 1:8 twist is amazing. Great compromise between the 1:7 and 1:9 twist. Throws 55 gr ball ammo at 1 moa!

The lower is an aero percision with a daniel defense lower parts kit, milspec buffer tube and MOE stock

It also has a daniel defense sling plate and an accuwedge installed. Magpul enhanced trigger guard and MOE grip also installed.

The upper and lower fit together extremely well without the accuwedge but adding the accuwedge made it so there was absolutely no play. The finish on the upper/lower are perfect (same manufacturer)

Includes one pmag

The gun has about 200 rounds down it and i didnt have any ftf or fte.

The gun as it sits has no sights and is in a flat top optics ready configuration. there is an idiot mark on the lower that is very hard to see but other than that its good as new. You can kind of see it in the picture. its that tiny little spec next to the bolt release.

I have over 800$ into the gun not including the ammo and bag

ill throw in 100 rounds of federal 223 and a ar15 drag bag. Also comes with the normal 6 position stock and the regular grip.

SALE PRICE is 699 as it sits! and the price is firm.

Let me know if you are interested! Test firing before you purchase can be arranged at either champion arms or west coast armory at your expense (ammo and 10$ range fee)

If you have any questions feel free to PM ME

THANKS for looking!

DSCN8150.jpg

DSCN8152.jpg

DSCN8151.jpg

DSCN8153.jpg

DSCN8154.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.