JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Do you have a list of trades that you're looking for? Also are the factory BUIS not included? Thanks.

AR 5.56 / .223
Glock 19
Saiga 12

I would take a combo of guns and cash or one of the guns and cash. Just looking for a fair trade and please keep in mind this gun is worth more than what I'm asking for so If I was to take a gun in trade it would have to be the same great deal I'm giving.

Does not come with B.U.I.S. sorry.

I guess bigtinoregon is not really wanting to trade since he is not getting back to me and he has been online at least a handfull of times since I told the guy I was interested in the trade. The rifle is still available for sell or trade and please only offer trades you will really trade.

Thanks and have a great day!

I guess bigtinoregon is not really wanting to trade since he is not getting back to me and he has been online at least a handfull of times since I told the guy I was interested in the trade. The rifle is still available for sell or trade and please only offer trades you will really trade.

Thanks and have a great day!

Check his feedback score. -1

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.