Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD!

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by YFZsandrider, Mar 30, 2011.

1. YFZsandrider

YFZsandrider Tacoma, Wa Member

This is a 1 of 1,000 limited run piece that Kimber made available to it's dealers who participated in their rifle sales... I bought it new in January 2010, and have approximately 700 rounds through it. It is an aluminum frame with stainless slide, and has Crimson Trace Grips on it, which are a limited run "Slatewood" color. The grips look awesome, especially when compared to the fake wood color that Kimber's Crimson models usually come in.

I have the box and all paperwork that came with the gun. I also have 2 Wilson 47DOX mags, which are an 8 rounder with an extended base pad, so they are intended to work as a spare/backup mag for an officer frame 1911. I will include the 2 Wilson mags, and I also have a Milt Sparks VM2 in black that I will option to anyone who is interested in the gun, if we can work out a fair price.

I have put about 700 absolutely flawless rounds through this gun. It feeds Hornady Critical Defense as well as Federal Hydrashocks, though I have not tried any other brands. It also has a brand new captured recoil assembly from Kimber. I have carried the gun a bit, and it does have some minimal carry wear, but never abused, no idiot mark, and always very well taken care of!

Asking $1050 OBO

Some pictures of it when brand new...

brandonskimber010.jpg

brandonskimber018.jpg

2. YFZsandrider

BUMP price drop to $1050

3. TonyB6255

TonyB6255 Lacey, WA Member

PM sent

4. YFZsandrider