JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a 1 of 1,000 limited run piece that Kimber made available to it's dealers who participated in their rifle sales... I bought it new in January 2010, and have approximately 700 rounds through it. It is an aluminum frame with stainless slide, and has Crimson Trace Grips on it, which are a limited run "Slatewood" color. The grips look awesome, especially when compared to the fake wood color that Kimber's Crimson models usually come in.

I have the box and all paperwork that came with the gun. I also have 2 Wilson 47DOX mags, which are an 8 rounder with an extended base pad, so they are intended to work as a spare/backup mag for an officer frame 1911. I will include the 2 Wilson mags, and I also have a Milt Sparks VM2 in black that I will option to anyone who is interested in the gun, if we can work out a fair price.

I have put about 700 absolutely flawless rounds through this gun. It feeds Hornady Critical Defense as well as Federal Hydrashocks, though I have not tried any other brands. It also has a brand new captured recoil assembly from Kimber. I have carried the gun a bit, and it does have some minimal carry wear, but never abused, no idiot mark, and always very well taken care of!

Asking $1050 OBO

Some pictures of it when brand new...

brandonskimber010.jpg

brandonskimber018.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.