JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my shotgun after coming to the conclusion that I have no real reason to own it. It looks awesome, but It just does not get enough use to justify owning it. I have run approx. 200 rds of #8 birdshot, and approx 50 slugs/00buck. No malfuctions whatsoever to speak of. It was purchased new in March of this year.

12ga Mossberg 500, 5+1 Capacity. Comes with 18.5in Open choke barrel and 28in Cylinder Bore barrel.

Accessories included:
-Blackhawk Knoxx SpecOps folding stock. Excellent at reducing recoil. (Factory buttstock is included)
-Aimtech Warhammer heatshield/rail system. 24 inches of picatinny up top, with two 5inch rails up front.
-Butler Creek 6rd side saddle (includes all mounting hardware)
-Condor singlepoint elastic sling (in Multicam)
-Allen Shotshell belt (holds 25 shells)
-Hoppes 12ga Boresnake

Ammunition:
-5 Boxes (125rds) of Federal field and target load - 1 1/8oz, #8 shot, 2 3/4in (4 Boxes shown, 5th is on the Allen Shell belt)
-1 Box (15 rds) Winchester 2 3/4in 00 buckshot (9 unplated pellets)
-1 Box Winchester 2 3/4 Universal load - 1 1/8oz, #7 1/2 shot, 2 3/4in

Looking to get $400 for the lot, not interested in parting out. I'm located in Whatcom County, specifically Bellingham. Be a Washington Resident with current ID, Age 18 or older. Face to Face, Cash in hand.

DSC00535.jpg
DSC00284.jpg
DSC00278.jpg

Note: Red Dot in picture is not included. Thrown on merely for looks by CoalBurner.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.