JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Nampa
State
Idaho
Zip Code
1. First I have a very nice, and uncommon large font bnz 42 K98k all matching including stock and handguard. Neat factory error on the bolt with double stamps, but is consistent. The metal has bluing loss but is still attractive. The stock is in excellent condition, with no delamination anywhere. A sight hood was added. Better pics to come but here's a pretty thorough photo album(in somewhat poor lighting). Does NOT come with a sling. Asking $2400 + ship

Pics -
2. Next is a nice pre-war crown N Walther PPK, retaining most of its original high Polish finish. The grips are cracked but is priced according. There are replacement sets around the internet for a reasonable cost to bring this baby back to its full glory. Asking $1200 + ship.

Pics -
3. Next is a nice Nazi/army Walther PP, with nice clear markings and deep waffenampts. Comes with 2 correct mags and a sturdy and excellent post war holster. Has a uncommon post-war French police added lanyard loop, which IMO adds to its neat and lengthy history. Asking $1450 + ship.

Pics -
4. Next is a nice, standard 1953 Russian SKS in a desirable cosmetic condition. Some scratches on the shellac but is otherwise very nice and typical of a post war refurb. Everything functions as it should, the bayonet tip is bent(but can be fixed - I'll leave that to a more skilled individual). Comes with cleaning kit that fits in the buttstock. Asking $925 + ship

Pics -

Sales are final. Insurance will be quoted for every shipping quote. Please feel free to ask more questions or for more pictures. If a hard case is desired please ask. These days it might be worth the extra investment, shipping has been awful this year with a lot of broken items. I accept Zelle, cashapp, MO or personal check. Thanks for looking.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews