JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey there, clearing out the long gun closet, I actually bought this from a member here a few months ago and never shot it! Motorcycle racing has consumed me and I'm just shooting handguns now it seems so I'm putting it up for sale. Here is the text from the original ad a few months ago, nothing has changed.

Ruger 2 tone, Stanless Steel 10/22. Stanless Barrel and blued rec. Comes with black side folding stock. Locking meck and stock assy is all metal with platic covering. Locks in both open and closed. Very stong set up. Has a extended mag release. Also comes with 3 factory 10rd mags, 2 30 round mag, 1 25 round mag. All work flawless. Less than 500 rounds on rifle. Comes with scope mount and compact 2.5x scope

No trades please. Couple of pics below

View attachment 202905

View attachment 202906

View attachment 202907

View attachment 202908

Shoot me a PM and I'll get to you pretty fast. FTF preferred, I live in NW Portland but can travel a reasonable distance if needed.

$250.00

Last Edited:
Company named Black Warrior according to the stock. Don't know much about them other than they make accessories for lots of things and its really sturdy. Could definitely pound a zombie's head in with it.:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.