JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Yes, the reloading stuff is all for 303.

Same price, but now open to trades for:
Savage Pocket pistol in 32acp
Colt Pocket Hamerless in 32 acp
CZ 83 in 32 acp
Notice any trends here . . . :rolleyes:
Savage 23b, c or d

Not real interested in shotguns or non firearms things, Might be open other firearms trades, mostly cutting edge firearms technology from the 1920's. :s0155:

How's the accuracy? Heasdspace OK?

As far as I can tell the headspace is good. I have owned it 9 years and have shot 19 rounds of Remington factory ammo. :rolleyes: No sign of case separation or shiny ring at the case web. The one time I took it out to Brown's Camp I was able to hit random crap that had been left in the pit just fine out to the end of the pit, standing and with the irons. That was when I decided to scope it to see what it could do. That was about 3 years ago and I have not shoot it since then. At their best, these tend to be +/- 1.5 to 2 MOA rifles and I have no reason to believe that this one is any better or worse than that.

ETA: The main reason I have not shot is that one time to Brown's Camp was more than enough for me! The place we go to shoot now is a friends place on private land with about a 50 yard range. More of a 22 lr and small bore place. :s0155:

Back to the top again. Once again it sat in the safe when we went shooting last weekend. It can stay there, but I would rather have something that I take out and shoot, so open to most firearms trades at this point (not really interested in shotguns . . .) In addition to older 32 acp handguns I am looking for an older long tang S&W K/L/N frame rear sight, and a bolt action in a smaller center fire round.

Back to the top with a new possible trade gun . . .

Would also consider a Savage/Stevens 340 bolt action in 30-30. I know, not that different power wise from what I have, but that's not the point. I was talking to my brother the other day and we were reminiscing about the "good old days" and he was saying how much he liked our stepfathers. Never know what to get him for his birthday, but this time . . . :rolleyes:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.