JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This is a Rossi 92 lever action is great condition. Bluing and wood are nearly new looking, in fact you could probably find a new one on the shelf that looks worse.

*Holds 8 rounds .357 mag or 9 .38 special
*Custom leather-wrapped lever
*Sights modified to tremendously help visibility and accuracy. I'm more accurate with this gun than my 10/22.
*Trigger job resulting in crazy light pull. I'm talking a moderate breeze could set it off. Definitely don't let anybody handle it/shoot it unless you are sure they have proper trigger finger discipline

Only flaw is it appears to be missing a receiver screw on the right side that I just noticed when taking pics

This is one of my favorite guns and the only reason I'm getting rid of it is to get a .357 revolver since I don't have enough handguns. I'd much prefer a trade but cash will ultimately get me what I need as well.
Trade (.357 models only):
LCR
SP101
Taurus Tracker
S&W J Frame (no airweights)

Cash: $500

I do not think it is missing a screw. I've had two that have a hole there.

Well that is good news about the screw, thanks.

Re: trades, worst I can say is no. Well, technically the worst I can say is to start a profanity-laced tirade where I insult you and every member of your family but that is somewhat unlikely.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.