JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have been looking at buying one of these for about a year, and would be really interested to know why you feel the rifle isn't a good fit for you. Could you please do a range report on it for those of us that haven't shot a Henry? I'd just ask for that in a PM, but I'll bet I'm not the only member that would be interested in your feedback about it.

The rifle is great, I have 2 other friends that have Big boys and they love them, I just got this rifle/revolver combo (also selling a blackhawk in 45lc) to try to get into the cowboy style and is just not for me, I'll rather shoot a semi auto, also the Henry is too nice for me to take to woods to hunt, very accurate, hardly any recoil, the trigger pull is also nice and the action is smooth as butter ,is a GREAT rifle but if I keep the a lever I just one a cheaper one for my kids to shoot a few times (range toy), Also Henry is made 100% in America by americans and that is a plus!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.