JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Mosin-Nagant. that i fully built. Looking for pistol trades and/or cash, Possibly other rifles.(SKS, Semi-Autos???) (UPDATE) Ran into financial troubles so cash price is $250 obo) Trade/ Partial trade

Started life as:
M91/30
Izhevsk (Soviet Union)
Round Receiver

Mods:
ATI Synthetic stock, worked and sanded to acheive a full floating barrel.
Rock Solid Industries bent bolt
Rock Solid Industries Aluminum Pillars and Pillar Bolts
Rock Solid Industries Tapped and Drilled Scope Mount and Rail. (Picatinny) This is by far the one and only rail system that works and is sturdy for these rifles.
Bi-Pod with adjustable telescopic legs.
Simmons Mil-Dot Scope that either comes with or without the rifle depending on deal. I really like it and hate to part with it. ( Cost me more than the rifle)

It does have a few marks here and there cause the ATI stock fit horribly at first so i had to work on it, and the rear scope ring mount has been ground down so that to clear the bolt while you cycle it. Stock barrel in good condition.

This is not your average Nagant. I havent seen one like it yet. It just sits upstairs in its rifle sock waiting to be fired. Easily a 600+ yard rifle with proper scope. Cause i cant decide on a solid price its for trade or offers.. So im taking offers and listening to trades for pistols, I prefer bigger calibers, cash or other rifles but I stress pistols and cash more.
Thanks for looking. Text/Call for faster response. 503-442-1405.

IMAG0313.jpg

IMAG0314.jpg

IMG_20130122_195624.jpg

IMG_20130122_195651.jpg

IMG_20130122_195715.jpg

There's a rifle in those photos? J/K but maybe some closeups of just the gun would help.

Might want to state if you have the pre-conversion parts. If you do, that would widen your audience. Someone buying it for the original Mosin config would probably want to know year and make (e.g., "1930 Tula Hex").

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.