JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my Springfield XDS .45 ACP and 278 rounds of assorted ammo. This gun is pre-recall. I bought it brand new and have put about 100-150 rounds through it. I replaced it with the 9mm XDS so I need to sell this one along with the ammo. The standard Springfield gear is included along with an extra mag and all the papers:

-Springfield Armory XDS .45ACP handgun (Purchased for $549)
-Two 5rd mags
-One 7rd extended mag (Purchased for $37.99)
-Two extra fiber optics
-Gun lock
-Springfield paddle holster and mag holder
-Casing from test round

50 rounds of Federal 230gr FMJ
50 rounds of PMC Bronze FMJ
100 rounds Winchester 230gr FMJ
40 rounds of PPU 230gr FMJ
38 rounds of PMC Bronze 185gr JHP

I will sell the whole package for $650 OBO. I am located in Eugene/Springfield.

Thanks!!

XDS Ammo (2).jpg

XDS (2).jpg

Xds Package (2).jpg

I am in Eugene and have recently been considering an XDS. I am uncertain what is meant by "pre-recall"? Is this a XDS that qualifies for the recall work, but you have not chosen to have the work done? Or did they make a pistol without the problem, before they made the pistol with the problem? I tried to message you, but that system is not working (for me) so I am asking a question publicly... not my first choice.

If you've still got this package im very interested. Im in so. Oregon so no big deal on travel. Looking to buy soon. If you give me the ok I will call your number posted, but not without.

If you've still got this package im very interested. Im in so. Oregon so no big deal on travel. Looking to buy soon. If you give me the ok I will call your number posted, but not without.

I still have this....kind of. I just sent the gun to Springfield for the recall on Tuesday. Send me a text though and we can chat. Hopefully it won't take too long to ship back. I should have an extra extended mag coming back with it too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.