JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Item #IR-TBI-08-B
20 hours runtime

Probably the oddest item I've ever sold. These are the IR version which are only supposed to be sold to law enforcement only but are not illegal for a civilian to own. I got them in a partial trade a while back.

I tried them with a cheap NV scope and they do really work. They take 2032 coin-type batteries. Five balls + five new batteries included.

This is the best price I found on the web, but again, if you are not a LEO they won't sell to you: Brite Strike IR Tactical Balls - Tactical Disorientation Device FREE S&H RID3-IR. Brite Strike Technologies Flashlights.

Balls are in new condition. Tested on hardwood floor.

If the day comes where you are under attack at night with an opponent with NV, this will make things harder for them.

$45 FIRM shipped UPS Ground to the lower 48. Shipping only option; cannot meet up to sell something this inexpensive. You pay via Paypal or if you have 10+ Positive (only) feedback here I will trust you to mail a check.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top