JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling a Smith & Wesson Model 27-2 357 Magnum with a 8 3/8" barrel. Has a pinned barrel and recessed cylinders. Nice tight lockup, buttery smooth trigger pull and a great shooter, but there is some freckling of the finish on the right side of the barrel and frame. There's no rust on the gun, just surface freckling of the bluing. Were it not for that, I'd be asking a few hundred $ more for this gun. Excellent refinish candidate.

Comes with a nice set of (not original) wood target stocks, and a Pachmayr grip.

FTF in N. Seattle / Lynnwood, WA area.

Asking $550 obo, and now open to trades. Willing to consider anything - just shoot me an IM or a text - 801-618-7five7one. + or - cash if needed.

y9ebemas.jpg
eqe4ydy4.jpg uzemajat.jpg zyguzyte.jpg na8ehaqu.jpg bazune2u.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last Edited:
So, in a moment of poor self control, I bought one of the more expensive items on my wish list on GunBroker. Now my need for funds is a little more desperate and I may be a little more flexible on the price for this and the other guns I have for sale. Make me an offer (within reason)!

Unfortunately, I need cash though, so no trades.

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.