JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ruger Mark III Stainless Government Competition Target .22, with full Volquartsen accurizing, adjustable grips, with custom-ordered 1 degree MOA Red-dot, 4 mags, Shooters box with scope, extras.

-The "government competition" version of the target model Ruger is laser-sighted in production to guaranteed small group size
Ruger® Mark III™ Competition Rimfire Pistol Models

-Volquartsen kit, about 2 lbs smooth pull, makes it a entirely different pistol for serious target use...

Volquartsen accurizing kit (stainless steel target hammer, stainless steel micro-polished sear, black alloy trigger that comes with both pre-travel and over-travel adjustments, polished trigger plunger and spring, along with a Volquartsen extended bolt release), and this gun also includes Volquartsen Exact Edge extractor
https://www.volquartsen.com/products/354-accurizing-kit-for-mkiii

-Addco Red dot special ordered with 1 degree dot, the smaller dot makes it easier to see variation from center on target..you shoot better.

-Adjustable wood target grips (original wood grip with thumb rest also included)

With original factory boxes, with the gun lock and owner's manual.

I'm trying to determine a fair price for this gun, I think $650 is right....cost $850 new and is in perfect shape...

Also a Gun-ho target shooter's box with scope and adjustable tray $125
Both for $750....

86small.jpg

If anyone has a better idea what a fair price for this would be, please let me know...not looking for low-ball offers, just a good reason why I should change the price, if there is one...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews