Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD: Ruger Mark III Stainless Government Competition Target

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Stevie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Stevie

Stevie Inner SE PDX Member

Ruger Mark III Stainless Government Competition Target .22, with full Volquartsen accurizing, adjustable grips, with custom-ordered 1 degree MOA Red-dot, 4 mags, Shooters box with scope, extras.

-The "government competition" version of the target model Ruger is laser-sighted in production to guaranteed small group size
    Ruger® Mark III™ Competition Rimfire Pistol Models

-Volquartsen kit, about 2 lbs smooth pull, makes it a entirely different pistol for serious target use...

Volquartsen accurizing kit (stainless steel target hammer, stainless steel micro-polished sear, black alloy trigger that comes with both pre-travel and over-travel adjustments, polished trigger plunger and spring, along with a Volquartsen extended bolt release), and this gun also includes Volquartsen Exact Edge extractor
    https://www.volquartsen.com/products/354-accurizing-kit-for-mkiii

-Addco Red dot special ordered with 1 degree dot, the smaller dot makes it easier to see variation from center on target..you shoot better.

-Adjustable wood target grips (original wood grip with thumb rest also included)

With original factory boxes, with the gun lock and owner's manual.

I'm trying to determine a fair price for this gun, I think $650 is right....cost $850 new and is in perfect shape...

Also a Gun-ho target shooter's box with scope and adjustable tray $125
    Both for $750....

86small.jpg

2. Stevie

Stevie Inner SE PDX Member

If anyone has a better idea what a fair price for this would be, please let me know...not looking for low-ball offers, just a good reason why I should change the price, if there is one...

3. sanitizer97045

sanitizer97045 oregon city New Member

If I had the money and it was not Christmas I would buy it for the price you have listed..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.