JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$520
Manufacturer
Rossi
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
This rifle has an 8 round capacity. Looks absolutely new—I didn't buy it new, and I never shot it, even though lever action rifles are just too much fun. $886.99 new on Rossi website, discounted at gun shops, yours for $520 and half the transfer fee. Cash only. F82DB135-4322-4138-8902-2F13F38F90AE_1_102_o.jpeg

I live in the Vancouver area, and am willing to meet you at the FFL of your choice in the Vancouver area to complete the transaction.

https://rossiusa.com/rifles/lever-a...357-mag-38-special-p-polished-stainless-16-in

If the URL doesn't work for you, here is the Rossi blurb:
A rifle that performs as good as it looks. Built on the proven model 92 lever action.The Rossi R92 combines a traditional hardwood stock with Stainless Steel finish to deliver a big-bore rifle suitable for the backwoods or the back forty. Adjustable rear buckhorn sight, an elegant classic wood profile, and an exquisitely smooth-cycling action prove that contemporary engineering can pair seamlessly with time-honored craftsmanship and design.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top