JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The famous Romanian PSL rifle is a beauty.

They are NOT importing these rifles any more due to the U.S Government rerouting all new PSL rifles to the newly established Iraqi Self-Defense Forces. They will only go up in price for decades to come.

This is a nice substitute to the Dragunov rifle, and shoots the same cartridge (7.62x54mmR) as the Dragunov and Mosin-Nagant. It is a sniper rifle (DM rifle). But the Dragunov costs $10,000. This Romanian version of the Dragunov will do everything the Dragunov does, but at 10% the cost!

The PSL is the most commonly used long range rifle of our enemies in the middle east (Taliban, Al Qaeda, etc).

INCLUDES:
2 magazines
Original milsurp magazine pouch carrying bag
Original milsurp LPS 4x scope with dust covers
Original milsurp sling
Original milsurp scope cover that goes over the LPS scope
A soft carrying case
20 rounds

The receiver was made in Romania. Not U.S or Chinese made crap that you see with other PSL rifles. This is the real deal. Imported by Century Arms. Century Arms PSL rifles are considered the best out of all the PSL rifles on the market. Don't settle for PSL rifles without real romanian receivers. They have all sorts of problems. This one is flawless.

I got it for $1400. I am selling it for $1000, my loss is your gain. Relatively firm price, but I will consider reasonable offers. I have only gone through around 50 rounds, and it shoots like a champ. Absolutely nothing is wrong with it. Not looking for trades or trade/money offers.

Must meet in public place near seattle for safety reasons. Must be 18+ y.o with no serious criminal record (no felony). Must swap driver's license info with me for safety reasons. I do not deal with shady people because I do not do shady business.

PSL rifle.jpg