JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Remington 870 SPECOPS GEN II ADJUSTABLE SHOTGUN STOCK with Forend as shown in picture.
I have everything that came with the kit when I purchased it new including removal tool and extra rubber grip insert.
Took it out shooting 3 times and taken great care of it and always kept it inside a padded case.
Some people have had complaints about the forend not fitting right and having to shave a tiny bit of plastic to get it to install properly.
I already took care of that issue by dremeling off the plastic issue and it fits perfect. It's not mangled, I did a decent job on it.

Shown here on gun, but I will be removing it very soon or sooner when there is a interested buyer.
Located in Marysville. local pick up is $80.00 or same price plus shipping cost if you want it shipped.

• Lightweight polymer and alloy construction
• Dual recoil-compensation systems reduce harsh recoil by up to 85%
• Ergonomic pistol grip with customizable, interchangeable rubber grip inserts
• 11.25" to 15" length-of-pull
• Rapid-adjust, seven-position stock to fit all shooters
• Integrated ambidextrous single-point sling plate and quick-detach sling swivel
• Unique design cuts muzzle

882061_584285508263441_845341471_o.jpg botach_2272_363434626__36410.jpg 26-2840-head.jpg

$75.00 bucks. I paid $140 when I bought it, so I am not happy going this low, but I need to sell it.

There is a little missing metal peg thing as you can see in the picture, I think it has always been missing since only 1 fell out when I took it apart. Doesn't look like it does anything important, so it doesn't seem to be a problem at all or I would have fixed it before I posted it for sale and not have even listed it.

IMG_3099.jpg IMG_3100.jpg IMG_3101.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews