Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA SOLD: REMINGTON 870 SPECOPS GEN II ADJUSTABLE SHOTGUN STOCK

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by Simplejack, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Simplejack

Simplejack Snohomish County, Wa Member

Remington 870 SPECOPS GEN II ADJUSTABLE SHOTGUN STOCK with Forend as shown in picture.
    I have everything that came with the kit when I purchased it new including removal tool and extra rubber grip insert.
    Took it out shooting 3 times and taken great care of it and always kept it inside a padded case.
    Some people have had complaints about the forend not fitting right and having to shave a tiny bit of plastic to get it to install properly.
    I already took care of that issue by dremeling off the plastic issue and it fits perfect. It's not mangled, I did a decent job on it.

Shown here on gun, but I will be removing it very soon or sooner when there is a interested buyer.
    Located in Marysville. local pick up is $80.00 or same price plus shipping cost if you want it shipped.

• Lightweight polymer and alloy construction
    • Dual recoil-compensation systems reduce harsh recoil by up to 85%
    • Ergonomic pistol grip with customizable, interchangeable rubber grip inserts
    • 11.25” to 15” length-of-pull
    • Rapid-adjust, seven-position stock to fit all shooters
    • Integrated ambidextrous single-point sling plate and quick-detach sling swivel
    • Unique design cuts muzzle

882061_584285508263441_845341471_o.jpg botach_2272_363434626__36410.jpg 26-2840-head.jpg

2. Simplejack

$75.00 bucks. I paid $140 when I bought it, so I am not happy going this low, but I need to sell it.

There is a little missing metal peg thing as you can see in the picture, I think it has always been missing since only 1 fell out when I took it apart. Doesn't look like it does anything important, so it doesn't seem to be a problem at all or I would have fixed it before I posted it for sale and not have even listed it.

IMG_3099.jpg IMG_3100.jpg IMG_3101.jpg

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  3. Simplejack

SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.