JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SOLD!! PRICE DROP!! I want to sell my rare, NEW, UNFIRED PWS Mk-216 7.62x51 AR PISTON Rifle. Comes with one 20 round P-Mag, no box and the regular paperwork etc. I am ultimately trying to get into a SCAR 17 in FDE and would trade towards that rifle ONLY. Price new on this rifle is around $2600 before taxes, IF you can find one. I will let mine go for (was $2400, then $2200) NOW $2100, that is an insane deal!! The usual terms apply, show me your good guy cards and no other paperwork required. I live in Enumclaw and work in Kent. I can get to anywhere in the area within reason. Pictures posted. Questions? Please send me a PM. TRADES CONSIDERED: HIGH END 1911'S AND TOWARDS A SCAR-17. In case you are wondering what these cost new in the gun stores, here is a local shop with one for $2900.00!! PWS MK216 Mod 1 .308 Win NEW MK2 Primary Weapons : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com. Mine is just as good for $800.00 less.

20130622_191542.jpg 20130622_191507.jpg

Last Edited:
I don`t have the money for that, I just want to to know how absolutely beautiful a weapon that is. I could never see myself selling something like that, I`d probably end up the best armed hobo out there, hahaha. ultimate warrior.jpg

ultimate warrior.jpg

I have this same gun . It shoots just as accurate as my buddy's custom 700 . I also have the AR15 version and shoots the same . These weapon systems as far as I have seen are the most accurate AR variant I have witnessed . I would love another for the wife .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.