JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I said Dan Wesson or high end Commander size 1911's. For example, Les Baer, Nighthawk, Fusion, and/or Wilson. Maybe even CCO in the mentioned manufactures.

ooohhhhh......I have a Cbob in .45 and I sure would like a 10mm. I however would like the 10mm in addition to my .45. I will say that these are beautiful firearms, and are extremely well made. I love mine and don't know if I could EVER part with it without an equal replacement.

ooohhhhh......I have a Cbob in .45 and I sure would like a 10mm. I however would like the 10mm in addition to my .45. I will say that these are beautiful firearms, and are extremely well made. I love mine and don't know if I could EVER part with it without an equal replacement.

Me too...Me too...Me too...Me too!

Would you be up to adding any $ on your end? I have an unfired LB concept VII-stainless commander that I may be open to trading, but I don't know about straight accross...
My CBOB has been looking for his big brother :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.