JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is this new Sig Sauer P238 HDW. This is the limited edition stainless steel w/ Rosewood Grips and night sights, you could easily get the g10 grips to give it another look!
The box displays a June 2011 manufacture date, so obviously its a recent model and any early issues have been long alleviated. I have owned the nitron black as well as virtually every 380 on the market; lcp, bodyguard, etc. The P238 stands alone in its class- it is by far the best 380 and one of the most fun guns I have ever shot. This is not an urgent sale for me, so anyone whom suspects I am desperate and am willing to take unreasonable offers please direct your energy elsewhere. I paid $740 total for this pistol 1 month ago.

$649 MSRP is $729 for this gun

Daniel

Key workds: P238, nitron, lcp, bodyguard, diamond back, keltec

sig-p238-hdw-02.jpg

Last Edited:
Are you interested in a colt mark 4 70 series 1911? If so call or text 425 773 5476.
I can answer any questions and send some pics.. PS I'm local to shoreline so a quick get together is
No problem..

For sale is this new Sig Sauer P238 HDW. This is the limited edition stainless steel w/ Rosewood Grips and night sights, you could easily get the g10 grips to give it another look!
The box displays a June 2011 manufacture date, so obviously its a recent model and any early issues have been long alleviated. I have owned the nitron black as well as virtually every 380 on the market; lcp, bodyguard, etc. The P238 stands alone in its class- it is by far the best 380 and one of the most fun guns I have ever shot. This is not an urgent sale for me, so anyone whom suspects I am desperate and am willing to take unreasonable offers please direct your energy elsewhere. I paid $740 total for this pistol 1 month ago.

$649 MSRP is $729 for this gun

Daniel

Key workds: P238, nitron, lcp, bodyguard, diamond back, keltec[/QUOTE]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.