Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD please Delete

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Dlutsky, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Dlutsky

Dlutsky Shoreline, WA Member

For sale is this new Sig Sauer P238 HDW. This is the limited edition stainless steel w/ Rosewood Grips and night sights, you could easily get the g10 grips to give it another look!
    The box displays a June 2011 manufacture date, so obviously its a recent model and any early issues have been long alleviated. I have owned the nitron black as well as virtually every 380 on the market; lcp, bodyguard, etc. The P238 stands alone in its class- it is by far the best 380 and one of the most fun guns I have ever shot. This is not an urgent sale for me, so anyone whom suspects I am desperate and am willing to take unreasonable offers please direct your energy elsewhere. I paid $740 total for this pistol 1 month ago.

$649 MSRP is $729 for this gun

Daniel

Key workds: P238, nitron, lcp, bodyguard, diamond back, keltec

sig-p238-hdw-02.jpg

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  2. Dlutsky

Bump- price drop

3. brown0k

brown0k Everett New Member

Are you interested in a colt mark 4 70 series 1911? If so call or text 425 773 5476.
    I can answer any questions and send some pics.. PS I'm local to shoreline so a quick get together is
    No problem..

4. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I wish you were closer.

5. Dlutsky

bump

6. Dlutsky

PLayboyPenguin: I may be traveling to Westport which puts me past Olympia this coming weekend. FYI. If interested PM.

7. ezeques

ezeques Seattle, WA New Member

For sale is this new Sig Sauer P238 HDW. This is the limited edition stainless steel w/ Rosewood Grips and night sights, you could easily get the g10 grips to give it another look!
    The box displays a June 2011 manufacture date, so obviously its a recent model and any early issues have been long alleviated. I have owned the nitron black as well as virtually every 380 on the market; lcp, bodyguard, etc. The P238 stands alone in its class- it is by far the best 380 and one of the most fun guns I have ever shot. This is not an urgent sale for me, so anyone whom suspects I am desperate and am willing to take unreasonable offers please direct your energy elsewhere. I paid $740 total for this pistol 1 month ago.

$649 MSRP is $729 for this gun

Daniel

Key workds: P238, nitron, lcp, bodyguard, diamond back, keltec[/QUOTE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.