JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like the title says 1872 open top army replica. It's chambered in 38 spl. I've put about 150 rounds thru it with no problems. Looking for trades but will sell for around 350 . I like this gun but I'd rather have something in 9mm. Would throw in money for the right trade. Looking specially for a Beretta 92fs, or one of the copies. I'll consider all trades and calibers. Whatever you have. Looking mainly for pistols though. Also comes with 100 3d 38 spl Wadd cutters. And 50 fmjs

IMG_20140821_221131429_HDR.jpg

IMG_20140613_125513891.jpg

IMG_20140613_125505828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1871 was the first year of a cartridge Colt.

The pistol associated with 1858 is the New Model Army Remington in .44cal and it has a top strap and is a one piece frame.

Friend, the rear sight on the barrel of your fine pistol, the grip frame and trigger guard that appear to be made of blued steel, and the large size of your grip all lead me to conclude that what you have is an 1872 Open Top (Late Model sometimes called Army model) revolver.
Really, really nice. I've been trying to get one in .44 Special for over two years now.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.