JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
++++++++ALL SOLD PENDING FUNDS++++++++

I got a case of Fed. American Eagle 9mm 124gr. FMJ (product code AE9AP). This description was taken off of the web.

Manufacturer: Federal AE9AP
9mm Luger (9x19mm), American Eagle, 124 Grain Full Metal Jacket Bullet, 50 Round Box, 1150 fps

9mm is also known and listed as 9x19mm, 9mm Parabellum, 9mm Para, 9mm NATO and 9mm Luger.

Specifications and Features:
Muzzle velocity: 1150 fps
Velocity at 50 yards: 1049 fps
Muzzle energy: 364 ft/lbs
Energy at 50 yards: 303 ft/lbs
Uses: Target shooting, Training, Practice

The case is unopened and contains 1000 rounds, packaged fifty (50) rounds to a box. Twenty (20) boxes in a case. Selling the case for $400. FTF cash sale. I will not ship.

I hate playing phone tag or PM tag. So, leave your name and phone number in your original PM.

Unless we verbally agree to a sale, it's not a sale. And, in order to complete the sale you must be willing to meet me within 2 days of contact. We can meet in the area of I-205/Mill Plain in Vancouver, WA or the area of 82nd Ave./NE Sandy Blvd in Portland, OR.

Aloha, Mark

PS..........If you only want half a case (ten boxes/$200) then you'll have to wait for another buyer for the other half. If I don't get two (2) committed buyers, it's not gonna move. Post your desire for half a case in this thread. Then send me a PM with your name and phone number. That way everyone will know what direction this sale might be going.

First preference goes to the whole case buyer. I only have one (1) case to sell.

++++++++++ALL SOLD PENDING FUNDS++++++++++