JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Folding stock adapters (cheap ones) are the only thing I wanted but can't get right now. Just got some regular oddball stuff like brass catcher, 12 gauge snap caps, and metal pic rails in the mail today so most everything I want is avail. Bought couple year supply of ammo on Black Friday so no issues on that front unless I buy a gun in a new caliber or something.

I recently wanted to put an AR style grip and stock on my Mossberg 500 (don't judge me!), and I had a hard time tracking down everything including the adapter for the stock, the buffer tube, and the Hogue stock and grip. Granted, I could have settled and gotten a substitute product, but it was difficult to find those specific parts. My Hogue foregrip in OD green is back ordered to mid August. Things I would not have thought were in demand certainly are; especially AR and shotgun related. I also was considering ordering a Mossberg 590a1 with Marinecote, but quickly realized that one is going to be a ways off. Nothing I "need" and nothing panic buying inspired; just stuff I'm interested in for my own purposes.

Crazy out there.

Ive noticed a couple things Id like to have . And paused to give it some thought and grab a cup of coffee. In that few minutes its gone.

Was looking at getting another PA prism. They are saying they won't be able to fulfill orders till September!

When your in DG or where ever and the alcohol shelf is set low .sometimes there is some on the back of the shelf but out of sight from the front. I scored 3 bottles of 91% .for my small effort .

Hobby Shops are all sold out of various things, Building supplies has been hit and miss, but those that do 3D printing filliments have been cleaned out for months! I have been lucky in that I stocked up pre rona, and what building supplies I do need I can usually still get, mostly Lite-Ply and Adhesives!

Hobby Shops are all sold out of various things, Building supplies has been hit and miss, but those that do 3D printing filliments have been cleaned out for months! I have been lucky in that I stocked up pre rona, and what building supplies I do need I can usually still get, mostly Lite-Ply and Adhesives!
RC?

YUP! Scratch building both another monster Tug and a Warship, and that's on top of building an Airplane, a real one! Moss don't grow here! :D
I'm an old flier myself.
Started with single channel escapement cranks and old McCoy diesels.
Been in and out of it every 10 years or so.
Love the tech of today.

*Disposable gloves (for work). I refuse to play supply and demand with online retailers doubling the price due to my local sources being sold out. I wont play into that.
local covid lemmings are buying everything the minute it hits shelves.. effing over working folks that use these gloves for an actual purpose.

*Rubbing alcohol, but Ive been able to find that more and more.

No gun stuff really. Everything Im after I can often find. Perhaps cheap 9mm and 5.56.. thats been scarce?

YUP! Scratch building both another monster Tug and a Warship, and that's on top of building an Airplane, a real one! Moss don't grow here! :D

The RC flying club field is open but face masks and proper social distancing is in effect. I not been to field for almost two years now. Very little time to fly RCs right now. I do have an Invictus 4x4 truck that I sometimes run in my cul de sac in my neighborhood.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top