JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$95
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Sorry, this item has sold

NIB Malkoff MDSFFE-2 Forend Light to Fit SureFire (Comes with two surefire SF123A batteries)

Blurb from their page:
(Picture from internet only for example. Not my picture)

1669260998397.jpeg

This is the Malkoff Devices MDSFFE-2 Two Cell Light to fit all SureFire Forends. The output is approximately 450 measured Out the Front Lumens. It will easily illuminate objects at 350+ feet and will blind opponents within a 100-foot radius. Full output runtime is approximately 1.25 hrs, followed by a gradual decline in brightness.
This design utilizes a M61 Drop-in in a VME Head. The reflector offers a very nice balance between throw and spill. It is an outstanding room lighter and short to medium spotter.
The LED is a White (5700K) Luminous SST-20. The input voltage is 3.4v to 9v. It is designed for use with Two CR123 primary batteries. The Positive of the battery must face the Head of the light. This light is protected against reverse polarity.
This Kit Includes a Malkoff M61, VME Head, 2 Cell Body/Adapter, and all necessary O-Rings, Seals, and Lens.
This upgrade was designed for rugged service from the ground up. It is fully potted to stand up to rough service and recoil. This Item is Covered by Our Lifetime Warranty.

WARNING: This light is capable of causing eye damage at close range. Please use the light responsibly!!!

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image6.jpeg image7.jpeg image8.jpeg image9.jpeg

My profile on NWF:
RobMa | Northwest Firearms

Please PM me for any questions

I take PayPal friends and family
Shipping OK, S/H $4.99
No trade requests please.
No separate part sales please
No face-to-face sales requests please

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show