Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR ---SOLD-----NIB HK USP Custom Combat .40 S&W with fully adjustable sights

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Lance Jacobs, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Lance Jacobs

Lance Jacobs South Willamette Valley Oregon Well-Known Member

I'm located in Springfield in the Willamette Valley. WANT TO SELL ONLY

For HK pistol fans: a still new in box, never fired HK USP Custom Combat in .40 S&W. This pistol has HK's traditional DA/SA style action, and has a manual safety lever. This was a limited edition model that HK no longer produces. It is thus very hard to find one of these today.

What makes it different from a regular USP is that it has the HK Jet Funnel installed, so it can better accommodate HK's higher capacity 16 round magazine. It also has a Novak fiber-optic front sight.

In addition, I had a gunsmith replace the rear sight with HK's fully adjustable competition rear sight. So the rear sight is fully adjustable for both Windage and Elevation.

The pistol came with 2 of the HK extra high capacity 16 round mags. Besides those, I am also throwing in 2 more, for a total of 4 mags. These are all premium mags, and normally sell for $69 each.

Here is a photo of the pistol. The rubber grip sleeve on it is gone, as I later put it on another pistol, since I never got around to shooting this one.

Price is $950 cash only, new bills. NO TRADES OF ANY KIND WILL BE CONSIDERED. This exact same pistol in 9mm ( but with only 2 mags, no added adjustable rear sight, and in fired, but LN condition ) sold on gunbroker for $1,100.

Looking for face to face transfers here in the Willamette Valley.

HK1.jpg HK2.jpg HKReara.jpg HK_mag.jpg

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
    gunfreak and Landcruiser like this.
  2. MPshooter

MPshooter Corvallis, OR Member

Is this pistol still available? Thanks

3. Lance Jacobs

Yep. It is still available.

4. JJF123

JJF123 Monroe, Oregon Member

Lance, I will take it if it's still available. I have sent you several p.ms and haven't been able to get a response. T.Y

5. JJF123

Hi,

6. JJF123

Hello, I left you another PM. I'm still trying to get in touch with you regarding this. Not sure what else to do.

7. Lance Jacobs

I'm very sorry that I have been sick Jeff. I've really been struggling the last couple of weeks with my health.

The pistol is now reserved for you, and waiting for your pickup tommorrow

8. Lance Jacobs

Transaction has been completed. Status is now sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.