JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm located in Springfield in the Willamette Valley. WANT TO SELL ONLY

For HK pistol fans: a still new in box, never fired HK USP Custom Combat in .40 S&W. This pistol has HK's traditional DA/SA style action, and has a manual safety lever. This was a limited edition model that HK no longer produces. It is thus very hard to find one of these today.

What makes it different from a regular USP is that it has the HK Jet Funnel installed, so it can better accommodate HK's higher capacity 16 round magazine. It also has a Novak fiber-optic front sight.

In addition, I had a gunsmith replace the rear sight with HK's fully adjustable competition rear sight. So the rear sight is fully adjustable for both Windage and Elevation.

The pistol came with 2 of the HK extra high capacity 16 round mags. Besides those, I am also throwing in 2 more, for a total of 4 mags. These are all premium mags, and normally sell for $69 each.

Here is a photo of the pistol. The rubber grip sleeve on it is gone, as I later put it on another pistol, since I never got around to shooting this one.

Price is $950 cash only, new bills. NO TRADES OF ANY KIND WILL BE CONSIDERED. This exact same pistol in 9mm ( but with only 2 mags, no added adjustable rear sight, and in fired, but LN condition ) sold on gunbroker for $1,100.

Looking for face to face transfers here in the Willamette Valley.

HK1.jpg HK2.jpg HKReara.jpg HK_mag.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.